Student/ Teacher discounts available in Studio.
(Must have a valid ID)
- All class packages are non-refundable and may not be shared between multiple people. Each client must have his/her own account and his/her own classes to use.
- Classes can be reserved both online and in studio, however, we cannot accept unpaid reservations over the phone, and class must be paid in full before attending.
- Classes can be cancelled penalty-free up to 6 hours prior to class. Please note, that classes cancelled inside 6 hours will result in a ‘late cancel’ fee. Class pack clients will lose that class, and unlimited package clients will be charged a $5 late cancel fee. Please respect your fellow rowers and cancel any registered classes you know you cannot attend to give waitlisted clients the opportunity to strap in!
- Spots are released to waitlist or walk-in customers at the start of class, on a first come first serve basis. If you are running late be sure to give us a call and we will hold your spot! No one is able to enter the room more than 10 minutes into class.
- By signing up for a waitlisted class you are essentially signing up for the class, please be aware of the following:
- A client can get into a waitlisted class either by e-mail notification due to an early cancellation, or at the start of class due to no-shows. Clients added from the waitlist will receive an e-mail notifying them, but you are always welcome to call the studio to check your position.
- if you do not plan to be at the studio for your waitlisted class as a walk-in please remove yourself from the waitlist, or give us a call and we will take care of it. There is no penalty for canceling a waitlist position, only for failure to show up.